In Episode 73, Quinn & Brian asked: Did A.I. take our jobs?
Of course, we aren’t talking about our jobs. If A.I. took our jobs, the show would have won that goddamn Webby.
No, no — we’re talking about really, really important jobs – the jobs being done by people like Dr. Mohammed AlQuraishi, who is a Department Fellow at the Laboratory of Systems Pharmacology and the Department of Systems Biology at Harvard Medical School.
Still, Dr. AlQuraishi is hopeful about the future and his role in it — an attitude that was refreshing the first time we aired this episode and is downright necessary right now.
Have feedback or questions? Tweet us, or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trump’s Book Club:
- The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined by Steven Pinker
- Learn more at https://moalquraishi.wordpress.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/moalquraishi
- “The Future of Protein Science will not be Supervised”
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative: chanzuckerberg.com
Connect with us:
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/ImportantNotImp
- Follow Quinn: twitter.com/quinnemmett
- Follow Brian: twitter.com/briancolbertken
- Like and share us on Facebook: facebook.com/ImportantNotImportant
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane: timblane.com
Important, Not Important is produced by Crate Media