In Episode 18, Quinn & Brian try to build a more flexible, approachable, and fun new science foundation in America. But they don't know where to start.
Enter the legendary Phil Plait, the “Bad Astronomer”. He's an astronomer (obviously), author, and science communicator extraordinaire and we chat about rebuilding the foundations of American science.
And that, friends, starts with enthusiasm. Science — fuck yeah!
- Phil Plait on Twitter
- Phil’s blog
- Phil’s newsletter
- The Science and Entertainment Exchange
- Soonish by Kelly Weinersmith and Zach Weinersmith
- Global Weirding
- Crash Course
- 314 Action
- Trump’s Book Club: The Madhouse Effect by Michael E. Mann and Tom Toles
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord