In Episode 10 (we made it!), Quinn & Brian read a picture book. And a damn good one. Introducing The Tantrum That Saved The World.
On the mic: Megan Herbert, Aussie co-author and illustrator of the popular new children’s book about climate change activism.
We talk about the book, her co-author, esteemed climate scientist and science communicator Michael E, Mann, as well as modeling behavior for our kids, providing them with tools now and in the future to become agents of change, and also drinking.
Order Megan and Michael’s book right now at WorldSavingBooks.com!
- Megan Herbert on Twitter
- Michael E. Mann on Twitter
- Trump's Book Club: her book, obviously.
- Earth 101
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord