In Episode 3, Quinn and Brian have a conversation with Jerry Taylor, former professional climate denier turned good guy. Like Darth Vader, or The Terminator, or Severus Snape. Anyways.
We discuss the moment Jerry knew he was wrong, and his ambitious plan to drag Republicans into sensible action — action they should actually be excited about, because it means throwing all of the regulations out the window.
Also don’t miss: details on Jerry’s award-winning board games. FOR REAL.
- Jerry Taylor on Twitter
- Bob Inglis on Twitter
- The Conservative Case for a Carbon Tax
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord