In Episode 5, Quinn and Brian conclude (for now!) their conversations with conservative climate activists, finishing with former Congressperson Bob Inglis of South Carolina. Bob’s the founder of RepublicEN.org, a small government, free-enterprise, "we need to save the world" climate action group. Hear how he’s trying to move the (very heavy) GOP needle, and what could possibly persuade current conservatives to risk their seat to save the planet.
Also discussed: sailing, Brian running a marathon vs. Bob, ill-timed construction, and angry juice cleanses.
- Bob Inglis on Twitter
- Bob’s TED talk
- Alfred Coffee
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord