In Episode 4, Quinn and Brian continue with the second in their "trilogy" of conversations with conservative climate activists, and talk with the one and only Reverend Mitch Hescox of the Environmental Evangelical Movement.
Descended from generations of coal miners, Mitch helps us understand our role — or lack of one — in helping the religious right become green advocates. Because nobody wants the Sierra Club yelling at them all the time. Not even us.
- Reverend Mitch Hescox on Twitter
- Creation Care
- What is an “evangelical”?
- The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord