In Episode 4, Quinn and Brian continue with the second in their "trilogy" of conversations with conservative climate activists, and ask: What does the bible say about climate change?
Here to answer: Reverend Mitch Hescox of the Environmental Evangelical Movement.
Descended from generations of coal miners, Mitch helps us understand our role — or lack of one — in helping the religious right become green advocates. Because nobody wants the Sierra Club yelling at them all the time. Not even us.
- Reverend Mitch Hescox on Twitter
- Creation Care
- What is an “evangelical”?
- The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord