In Episode 31, Quinn & Brian ask: Can Texas Go (Clean Energy) Independent?
Joining us this week is Congressional candidate for Texas district 21, Joseph Kopser. He’s a military vet and clean energy entrepreneur on the hunt for enemy of science Lamar Hunt’s seat.
This is the first in our series of conversations with candidates supported by 314 Action, the largest pro-science advocacy organization committed to electing scientists and STEM professionals to public office.
- Joseph Kopser on Twitter
- Kopser for Congress
- 314 Action
- Town Hall Project
- Republicans for Carbon Tax, Fortune magazine
- Operation Free
- Rocky Mountain Institute
- Stealth Power
- Trump’s Book Club: How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord