In Episode 30, Quinn & Brian ask: what’s the business incentive for climate/clean energy action?
In light of the Paris Agreement and all the bullshit that’s gone down since, we drafted Will Hackman to be our guest and explain it all.
Will’s been a campaign manager for the House and Senate, he’s worked as a marine fisheries conservation advocate, he represented Georgetown University at the UN climate change conference, and he’s an author on various energy, environmental, and climate change topics.
He’s also leaving immediately after this call to go to Alaska and potentially never come back.
Listen to the episode here, or read the transcript here.
- Will Hackman on Instagram
- Will on Medium
- US leading on carbon reduction
- The Paris Agreement
- Bank of America and Wells Fargo climate funding
- McDonald’s reducing emissions
- America’s Pledge
- We Are Still In
- ITC tax credit
- Most effective steps to tackle climate change as an individual
- Trump's Book Club: The World Is Blue: How Our Fate and the Ocean's Are One by Sylvia A. Earle
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord