In Episode 29, Quinn & Brian ponder the fact that the Pope Has Decided to Defeat Climate Change With His Own Bare Hands.
Our guest — Jose Aguto. Jose is the Associate Director of the Catholic Climate Covenant, where he works to lead Catholicism into climate action, which includes building and providing the tools to do so.
We’re excited to continue our streak of talking to and hopefully not insulting the last segments of the population that we (desperately) need to get on board with climate action — whatever their beliefs. Cracking this little problem is gonna take every single last one of us, and yes that means you too, Steve.
- Jose on Twitter (j/k he’s not on Twitter because he’s smart)
- Catholic Climate Covenant
- Catholic Energies
- Care for Creation
- Catholic Climate Declaration
- Pope Francis’ fresh new mixtape aka Laudato Si
- Trump’s Book Club: The Imitation of Christ
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord