In Episode 27, Quinn & Brian ask: What happens when the Atlantic Ocean invades the Arctic Ocean?
Our guest: Julia Roberson, vice president of relations for the Ocean Conservancy in Washington D.C. Julia takes complex issues, like one ocean invading another, and makes them real and relevant to human beings, and finally (and most specific for us) helps us act on them. She’s damn funny and way smarter than us, but once again, a gentle reminder: it’s a low, low bar.
- Julia Roberson on Twitter
- Ocean Conservancy on Twitter
- Tuskfish use TOOLS
- Bye, lobsters!
- The Atlantic Ocean is Invading the Arctic Ocean
- Ocean acidification
- The great Pacific garbage patch
- Straws are no bueno
- Trump Book Club: The Bluest Eye, by Toni Morrison
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord