In Episode 26, Quinn & Brian ask: what drives a man to give 200 climate speeches to Congress? That's once a week since 2007, if you're counting.
Our guest today: Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, the junior senator from Rhode Island. We discuss his speeches, his future carbon bill, bi-partisanship, calling bullshit when we see it, Rhode Island’s fossil-fuel lawsuit, and so much more.
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse on Twitter
- Sandra Thornton Whitehouse
- Republicans for Carbon Tax
- Resilient Rhody
- Trump’s Book Club: Silent Spring by Rachel Carson
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord