In Episode 25, Quinn & Brian ask: “Middle school physics class: Lame, or the first step to becoming a superhero?”
Our guest today is “The Physics Girl”, Dianna Cowern. She’s hunted for dark matter with MIT and Harvard, worked at GE, and is now one of the world’s most popular science communicators. And holy hell is her enthusiasm contagious.
- The Physics Girl on YouTube
- The Scully Effect
- Simone Giertz
- Tiny Bop
- Donors Choose
- Girls Who Code
- Black Girls Code
- Geek Dad
- Trump’s Book Club: Harry Potter
- Fun Experiments for Kids, from Mommy Poppins (a seriously great parenting resource)
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord