In Episode 24, Quinn & Brian ask: When will San Francisco be underwater?
On the mic today is the ever-intrepid Molly Peterson, a renowned reporter focusing on the environment and climate change.
Molly’s worked at Southern California Public Radio, ISeeChange, funded by NASA, she's traveled to and reported from Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo as a fellow for the International Women’s Media Foundation, and is now at Pactio, a super-cool new organization supporting independent journalists.
- Molly Peterson on Twitter
- Like It or Not: The Water is Coming. Will the Bay Area defend against rising seas or embrace them?
- I See Change
- SF Bay Conservation and Development Commission
- Pacific Institute
- Resilient By Design
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord