In Episode 21, Quinn & Brian finally get to the heart of it: What’s the #1 thing YOU can do to affect climate change?
On the mic and down the street, Peter Kalmus, an atmospheric scientist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California.
Peter wrote a book called “Being the Change: Live Well and Spark a Climate Revolution” and also he’s got chickens and no longer a motorcycle (BRIAN).
- Peter Kalmuson Twitter
- Trump’s Book Club: Being the Change: Live Well and Spark a Climate Revolution by Peter Kalmus
- Carbon footprint calculator
- Citizens Climate Lobby
- Vipassana Meditation
- How to compost
- Wirecutter’s Best Composter for Kitchen Scraps
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord