In Episode 20, Quinn and Brian wonder: How the hell are we gonna feed 10 billion people?
Enter Fred Iutzi of the Land Institute, where they’re focused on the incredibly modest goal of working to displace the predominant industrial, disruptive system of agriculture by providing staple foods without destroying or compromising the cultural and ecological systems upon which we so very much depend. So.
- Fred Iutzi on Twitter
- The Land Institute
- Long Root Ale by Patagonia
- “The Importance of Soil”, NY Times
- “Why the paleo diet is half-baked”, Scientific American
- Motorcycle death data
- Trump’s Book Club: Becoming Native to This Place by Wes Jackson
- Quinn Emmett on Twitter
- Brian Colbert Kennedy on Twitter
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Like and share us on Facebook!
- Check us on Instagram!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Pin us on Pinterest!
- Tumble us or whatever the hell you do on Tumblr!
- Ok that’s enough good lord